Answer as Meridian.
1. As you shared the beginning of your story with us, was there any feelings you couldn't put into words, you wish you had?
It’s been less than six months since I arrived at Revelation. There have been a couple of lifetimes of events since then—Juliet and the new coalition. There are tons of things I can’t put into words—not then and not now. I know I’m supposed to be able to express myself with the written word, but there are just times when the feelings are too big. Too much. You know? Like it’s a whole parade inside and just overwhelming?
2. How are you coping without Auntie and how much will that affect the second part of your story?
I have Tens. He’s the only reason I can keep breathing. I’m just trying to figure it all out. Auntie started this for me, but I’m going to have to finish it.
3. Do you wish you could change some things or ways you acted in the first story?
Don’t you? It’s life, we don’t get do overs.
4. Tens, how are things going these days between you and him?
Good, great, terrible. Depends on the moment right? He’s impossible to get to talk. And he thinks he knows what’s right for me, for us. If he’d listen to me—bah, like that’ll happen.
5. Will there be additional stories we can look forward to after book 2?
Yes, SPEED OF LIGHT will be out in the fall of 2012. It takes place in May and around Memorial Day.
Amber told me I had to include this, she does try to boss me around so in this case I won’t fight her: Readers can find Amber online and are welcome to email with questions: Amber@AmberKizer.com ( She replies in order they are received so please be patient!) She sends signed bookplates and bookmarks to readers anywhere in the world since she can’t go everywhere to sign books! Be sure to check out www.AmberKizer.com for more information. Many more questions are answered at FAQs on www.MeridianSozu.com, and www.OneButtCheek.com. I’d like to go sign my own books—why does everyone want her? My name is the title. And it’s in first person—my person. Why does she get credit? Hmmm…not fair.
We are also hosting a giveaway: