So as I was checking out my comments this evening something I do a few times a day... I came across this post that said I had won an award... something I love to see, wish I saw more often as it makes me smile for hours...lol yeah its the simple things that make me happy lol
Anyway this award was giving to me by Bella @ Obsessed, a new blog to me
Oh and I must mention WOW shes got a amazing giveaway going on her first one ever so be sure to check it out here
- I recently turned 30, something I have been dreading, and still do now that I am. I don't truly understand why it bugged(s) me so much, if anyone knows please tell me lol
- I have the most amazing guy ever my own personal CIA trained Chef, who lets me sleep in on his days off.
- I started blogging in October of 2009, because of my back surgery..And my blog didnt start as a book blog, was more of an artistic blog.
- Beyond reading, and blogging my favorite thing to do is play hidden object games with my 4 year old.
- Theres time that I feel as if i Need a personal assistant, or a helper with my blog
- In the past 5 months I have gotten/recieved more books then the rest of my whole life
- I owe my passion for reading, to my wonderful other half Matt, cause he has made me realize that what I love to do is important to him just as much to me.
- Reading and Music is very important to my family, and for our kids
- We love camping
- I am usually ALWAYS hot.
Anyway It doesnt say how many people
Jenn@ Book Crazy
Cindy@ Princess Bookie & Around The World Tours
Kelly, Jennifer and Kimberly @ Stacked
Morgan @ Smitten With Books
Faye @ Ramblings of A Teenage Bookworm
Amy@ My Overstuffed Bookshelf
Lovely Miss Lucy @Delightful Reviews
Susan @ Wastepaper Prose
Anna @ Anna's Book Blog
Taschima @ Bloody Bookaholic