This challenge is being hosted by the wonderful J. Kaye's Book Blog
I saw this one today and could not pass it up, seeing we spend about 5 days a week at the library, this is definately the challenge for me to get into (hopefully will talk the bf into it as well). I am going to attempt Stepping it up, with the hope of Super Sizing it. I will be adding another progress bar to the sidebars, easy way to track it. I will also add on to this post the books I read.
1. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate.
--Non-Bloggers: Post your list of books in the comment section of the wrap-up post. To learn how to sign up without having a blog, click here.
2. There are four levels:
--The Mini – Check out and read 25 library books.
--Just My Size – Check out and read 50 library books.
--Stepping It Up – Check out and read 75 library books.
--Super Size Me – Check out and read 100 library books.
(Aim high. As long as you read 25 by the end of 2010, you are a winner.)
3. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Young Reader – any book as long as it is checked out from the library count. Checked out like with a library card, not purchased at a library sale.
4. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
5. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
6. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2010.